5.13.2011

friday the 13th



Some people think Friday the 13th is a horribly unlucky day, but for me it has always been the opposite (13 was my "lucky number" & volleyball number in High School). Today as I play with my babies I am overwhelmed with just how "lucky" I have been this past year alone! In honor of this special day, I want to list my top 13 things i love about my miracle babies & being their mom:




13. The cooing/gurgling conversations we have


12. The smiles we share & the open mouth "kisses" they give me


11. When they recognize who I am by sight or sound


10. Watching their personalities develop


9. Them starting to grab my neck while being held


8. The new normals in our routine that come with having triplets


7. Playing dress up & "tolerating" the daily photo shoots with mommy


6. They rely on & trust me 100% to take care of all of their needs


5. The smell & feel of their skin


4. Looking at every feature to see if they got it from kris or me


3. Watching them discover new things or hit new milestones


2. They make me want to be a better person, friend, daughter, wife & mom


1. My life now feels complete

3 comments:

Christen said...

I love this post!

michelle key said...

Beautiful tribute to your babies and the gifts they have brought into your lives! So sweet!

Natalie said...

thanks so much mom! they have brought so many gifts & blessings into our lives that it's beyond humbling!!!