Things have started getting a little more "active" around the Cherry household now that we've discovered how to roll over! I remember just a few short weeks ago when I could leave the babies in the Boppys or swings & go shower, grab something to eat, or run up/downstairs for a minute without worrying about them moving, but those days are no more! It started with them rolling out of the Boppys while they were doing "tummy time", then doing back flips & rolling over their heads out the back of the Boppy, now we've started rolling around IN the swings or vibrating loungers! Snapping them in is a must & they can't be left alone for even a second (even if they're asleep) .. how will I get anything done?!?! I need a few more baby monitors all over the house to keep an eye on them if I do decide I'd like to take a shower before 9pm or if I want to have at least one full meal before dinner!
Here are a few pictures of my little Houdini - Brandon is the first to master the slip! I hope he doesn't teach all these bad tricks to his sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment