5.27.2011

losing my mind

I'm not ashamed to say that I have had my fair share of "ditzy" moments & played into the blonde stereotype a few too many times, but recently I have caught myself doing some bizarre things that make me second guess where my mind has been.... The other day the babies were doing something cute & I was looking for my cell phone so I could take a picture & send it to the grandparents, but where do you think I found it??? In the cheese drawer of my REFRIGERATOR - don't even ask me how it got there! In the past few months, I have put the milk in the cabinet, cereal in the fridge, started laundry loads without putting the clothes in, and forgotten to eat meals I've prepared & found them hours later untouched, etc WHEW!!! The "momma brain" has definitely kicked it....


(please don't judge my fridge .. I haven't had time to run to Kroger!) :)

No comments: