My little prince you are such a stud! Your personality is the strongest of the three and I can always tell what you're feeling b/c you wear your emotions on your sleeve (or face!). For the most part, you smile, coo or laugh , but the second I give attention to someone or something else, you'll start to pout or fuss (I'm even holding you in my arms as I type this entry b/c you wanted my attention while the girls were napping). You are definitely "Mommy's little man" and have me wrapped around your finger (as you all do!) .. I'm such a sucker! You have recently started some "call & response" conversations & enjoy hearing yourself "speak" - of course I think you're a genius! This morning you even were making the "gee" sound & wanting me to say it back to you(in my mind this is your version of "mommy" ... don't try to convince me otherwise!).
You are the man of MANY faces!
No comments:
Post a Comment