Now don't get me wrong, my sweet hubby has been absolutely AMAZING with the babies & I couldn't have been able to make it these past 5 months without him; however, my Prince Charming DOES have a little weakness ........ he is allergic to the diaper geenie! Bless his heart, but diapers just aren't his "thing" - never have been & I'm sure they never will be. Even when the babies were in the NICU, he wasn't eager to rush in & change their diapers, but that was probably because of the one time Brandon almost peed on him... :) Anyway, IF my poor husband gets stuck changing a dirty diaper it will rarely end up in the diaper geenie. Most of the time it ends up in the pack n play or next to the changing station (despite the fact that the diaper geenie is literally inches away!) The next time I go to change a baby, I'll find diapers lying around (some that have been there for hours!) & have to put them in the geenie myself! When I asked him why he never put the dirty diapers in their rightful place, he told me that once he put the clean diaper on the baby all he can focus on is washing his hands & can't "remember" to put the diaper in the diaper geenie. :) KRIS!!! Welcome to my world...
No comments:
Post a Comment