Oh sweet sweet Alyssa, my adorable first born! You have been such a fighter from the beginning - even though you & Cassie were the same weight, you were "smaller" & more fragile in my eyes. You needed oxygen longer than the other two, had lung issues, GI issues, couldn't have breast milk as fast or as much as your siblings, and more importantly, I couldn't hold you when I held the others. Just thinking about how far you've come these past 5 months makes me cry - I am SO blessed to be your mommy & love every second I have with you! You have transformed from the "fragile" little peanut into my big "lady bug" with the most determined personality! You make your needs known & are already taking charge as the eldest! You are such a little leader already & I know that Brandon & Cassandra will look up to you - even if you're mere seconds older than them! I love your little smiles, your coos & yes, even those deafening screams (but what a blessing they are when I think about how weak your lungs were just a short 5 months ago!)..... You are truly a "daddy's girl" & got him whipped first by giving him the nickname "engow" (the sound you made only when you saw or wanted your daddy). Your gorgeous baby blue eyes are just soaking everything in and already say so much ... if only I could be in that little head of yours for a day! :) I have so many dreams for you & your siblings, but only God knows what path your little lives will take & we're just along for the ride .. but what a fun ride it's been so far!
My precious princess here are some of your recent moments:
No comments:
Post a Comment