5.29.2011

why yes, my middle name is "supermom" (edited)

SOOOO all Memorial Day weekend my poor hubby was sick & I had a fourth little baby to take care of! It started out as a bad tension headache but then he started getting a low-grade fever so he was immediately quarantined to the upstairs while I had the babies downstairs. I took care of the feeds, did some laundry, made a few different soups for my hubby, & even made a quick Wal-Mart run while everyone was napping! I even made time to do our daily therapy with the babies. Both girls have officially mastered rolling (well technically, Alyssa can roll onto her tummy & back while Cassandra can only rolls onto her back)!!! After our therapy on Sunday, I strapped a baby in the Bijorn while the others were napping & made dinner (had to stop in the middle to switch out babies) :) On Monday, Kris finally went to the dr who told him that he might have something viral (b/c of the fever) & gave him some meds for the headaches. Ultimately Kris was told to "avoid stressful situations" but we all know that won't happen for at least another 18 years!!! Good luck Kris! Whew .. I am tired! Hopefully Daddy is feeling better soon so I can at least have a day off (heck .. a few minutes would even be nice)!!!






genius alyssa in therapy







genius cassandra in therapy







whew - i'm exhausted after all that work!

No comments: