Today I went for more blood work. I was a bit nervous because on Friday the nurse told me that I was "probably" pregnant so I was trying all weekend not to get ahead of myself, but I also told myself that the nurses wouldn't risk telling me that news if they weren't confident that it was highly likely. All weekend I had intense symptoms (stabbing lower back pain, exhaustion, tenderness, nausea, etc) so that was an encouragement, but since they were so intense it worried me that I'd make it an entire pregnancy! Still I wanted to see the results from today and compare them to make sure they were increasing the way they were supposed to and help calm my nerves.
Well my blood work came back with great numbers again & the hCG levels have tripled since Friday (561). The nurse said that our official pregnancy test is still this Thursday although they're pretty confident I am pregnant. If they're right, I'm 4.5 weeks pregnant (5 weeks this upcoming Saturday). Hopefully next week we'll go in for an ultrasound to see how many sacs there are then a week or 2 after that we'll go in to see the heartbeats (hopefully!). I still can't believe how smoothly everything is going and hope that it continues to (minus all the symptoms!).
No comments:
Post a Comment