I spoke with the nurse today who told me that 18 out of the 19 eggs they got at the retrieval were fertilized. Holy cow - not too shabby if you ask me! Guess Kris has "super sperm" :) TMI .. sorry! I'm just hoping with this many fertilized, we will have a better percentage of "genetically sound" embryos. We won't find out how many are usable until right before the transfer this Thursday morning, so I'll be a bit anxious these next few days. Started the Crinone (suppository) today & will stay on it for a few weeks & am looking forward to all that fun .. NOT! I'm finishing up with the Doxy and starting the Medrol Wednesday - with all these different meds, I feel like I'm a walking CVS .. hope it all works!
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers this week. I'll update after Thursday & let you all know how it went (fingers crossed)!
No comments:
Post a Comment