Even though they've been telling me I'm pregnant for the past week, I've still been doubting it & have been too scared to take a pregnancy test. This morning I found the guts to take one & was rewarded with 2 bright pink lines IMMMEDIATELY. What a strange feling to be so freaked out from a stupid little test .. but it was a super nice reward too :) Glad I waited!
Well my hCG levels increased more than 4 times from Monday (from 561 to 2,389)!!!!! Holy cow! Because my levels are increasing so much naturally they've taken me off my estrogen pills & patch. Hopefully everything continues to increase as it should - it will be interesting to see how mmuch it increases without any extra "help." I've been reading a few different sites & most of them have been comparing my hCG levels to that of women with twins and triplets - what a crazy life that would be! I'm still anxious and won't really be confident until I can see the heartbeat(s) which will be in a couple weeks. Yet again I "hurry up & wait" - but I know that in the end it will be worth it. Thanks for all your support & encouragement!
No comments:
Post a Comment