7.06.2010

July 6th (Tuesday - 19dpt)

Today we had our first ultrasound appointment since the transfer to see how many sacs have developed. I am 5 wks 3 days pregnant & according to the ultrasound there are 3 sacs that are developing right on schedule (two are 5w2d & one is 5w1d along)!!!!!! Holy cow! Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that all 3 will have heartbeats and go on to develop into full term babies, just that all 3 of the embryos are developing as they should right now. My hCG levels came back & the nurse said they are still increasing as they should (I don't have a specific number because they don't have measurements for numbers over 5,000, but if they're where they're supposed to be, they're probably close to 20,000). We are scheduled to go back for another ultrasound this Friday to see the heartbeats & do more blood work. I am still nervous & can't believe things are going this smoothly! It almost seems too good to be true, and I'm hoping it isn't, but of course there are no guarantees. Still praying HARD that they develop as they should (or that we aren't given more than we can handle)!

Here we go!!!

No comments: