A crafty triplet momma friend has her own business where she makes adorable clothes, accessories, etc and recently started dabbling with "subway art". She was asking other MOMs for words describing what it means to be a Mom of Multiples & I chimed in with "multi-tasking" b/c at the time I was checking Facebook, making dinner, loading the dishwasher, doing a few loads of laundry, & running up/down the stairs to check on the babies (who were with my FIL, but mommy still needs to go up & remind EVERYONE what the rules are!) :)
Well yesterday I had to laugh because yet again, there I was "multi-tasking" & running from one task to another: moving pictures from one laptop to another, heating up my lasagna for lunch, cutting up a cantaloupe, feeding the babies their lunch, unloading the dishwasher & making cake balls.... I'd love to say that I've mastered the art of multi-tasking, but if we're being honest here, I think I might just have a case of adult-onset ADD (do we call it "mommy brain" now that I'm a mommy?). Now wait a minute, what was I just doing???
2 comments:
Girl, you must let me know when you give me a shout out! Thanks so much!!!
XOXO,
Astrid
always gotta help another triplet momma out, girl!!! :) hope you got a little more traffic from my little old blog!
Post a Comment