| brought the choo choo to keep everyone entertained & strapped in |
| what a BIG boy staying still |
| such a stud! |
| mommy also brought mcdonalds to help bribe us |
| miss stephanie's so amazing!!! |
| mommy's extensions needed to be fixed so we made the most of the trip :) |
| supportive sister! |
| what a big helper holding the spray bottle! |
| almost done! |
| "ta da" |
| :) |
Afterwards, we decided to venture out to Hobby Lobby for a few craft items. Of course we were total show stoppers & even had a first "I've seen these babies on Facebook" comment from a stranger.... Hmmm guess it's time to edit the privacy settings :)
When we got home, I took my little guy outside for some "after" pictures. I was BEYOND shocked at how big he looked in them.... Needless to say, mommy cried all day at how quickly her baby grew up - how can 16 months look SO big???
| Miss Stephanie gave me a faux hawk - such a stud! |
| tee hee hee i'm growing up & there's nothing you can do about it mommy!!! |
1 comment:
Haha, I love it! Brandon is such a cutie pie, and he really DOES look so grown up now! It's funny that the boy of the group is the first to get a haircut while his sisters watch, huh? :)
Post a Comment