2.14.2012

Valentine's Day

It's been a while since I've updated & thought this week was more than appropriate. Last year Kris & I spent Valentine's Day apart - Kris was home with Cassandra and I spent the night at the hospital with Alyssa and Brandon, taking care of feeds, meds, etc hoping I'd be able to bring both home with me the next day. Cassandra came home on the 9th, Brandon came home with me on the 15th and Alyssa came home the following day - our family was finally complete & together at last! Here are a few pictures of our precious little Valentine's last year:


Alyssa

Brandon


Cassandra


We started out by "celebrating" this special day at the pediatrician getting the babies' monthly synagis (RSV shots) & finding out Cassandra has the first ear infection of the bunch (only took us 13 months). Since we were the first appointment, the office was empty & we ran around like crazy:


Group Shot!

My princesses


My little prince




Ahhhhh look at all that empty room!


Today the weather was absolutely amazing - sunny & 75 degrees so I decided to take advantage of it! We ran, we walked & we had a few impromptu photo shoots around the neighborhood .. much more difficult with the girls walking & Brandon cruising/crawling around!

My little contemplative Valentine's

My little prince has stolen my heart (thank goodness it's big enough for daddy & the girls too!)


Little Lyssa


Cutie Cassie


The most adorable triplets I've ever seen!


We ended the day with a cupcake party (thanks Cousin Molly for our Valentine's) .. what a productive, fun day! So thankful to celebrate our FIRST official Valentine's Day together as a family! Here's to hoping we have a million more!


The "before" shot


What's better than milk & cupcakes for snack???


Go for it sissy!


Cass isn't so sure...


Little man loves him some icing!

Action shot


That's about as messy as Cassandra got :) just like her daddy!


Love those baby blues!!!

That's MY baby girl! YUMMY!!!


Tee Hee Hee .. watch out Brandon!

Satisfied customers!


Wash it down with more milk ...


Just a little mess


Brandon showing me his messy hands

No comments: