February 16, 2012 marks our official 1st anniversary of having all the babies home with us! Cassandra came home on February 9th and enjoyed a few days as an only child :) Brandon came home on February 15th and Alyssa came home the following day. Each night before a baby came home, I spent the night at the hospital getting a taste of what life would be like at home. The nurses thought I was crazy when I wanted to care for ALL babies on my own - boy those were crazy times, but definitely helped me once they all were under our roof!
Every time we hit another milestone I am more and more blessed. Thank you Lord for protecting our family!!! Here are my little miracles on their anniversary - posing, reading & drinking water from their "big kid" sippy cups ... what a difference a year makes!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment