I've been having a rough week and got an amazing e-mail from my mom this morning. I wanted to share a bit of her wisdom in the hopes that others will benefit from it as well.
I have found that God allows people in my life that I may not want but that I need. Life is a LOVE LAB. You're in the School of Love. It's really all about love. I used to believe it was all about the TRUTH AND BEING RIGHT. Love is the greatest thing (1 Cor 13). I hope you learn it sooner than I did. [People] may be in your life to teach you how to love better, how to let go, how to forgive & accept forgiveness, tolerance, etc. .....who knows what else. It is the hard way, but it is the only way! It doesn't take any effort to love those who love you, does it?
Be careful and guard your heart dear. Don't let anger, resentment, pride and bitterness be the root that take over your beautiful garden of life.
"Above all else, guard your heart for everything you do flows from it." Proverbs 4:23
"Love is patient, kind, does not envy, does not boast,, is not proud, not rude, not self-seeking, it is not easily angered,, it keeps no record of wrongs. Does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth...always hopes..." 1 Cor. 13: 4-7
"Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs." Provers 10:12
More love and grace to you, mom
Rememner natalie His love and grace flows down and covers you inside so you may give it to others. He is your perfect peace........Make room for Him. It will comes easier to love those in your life! See you soon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBPNdTowJuc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6eDvl4Xbh8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-G8IfjPAII
I told you she's amazing!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment