5.09.2010

Here we go.......

I have been horrible about updating the blog but not too much has happened and I've been busy with work, so I figured I'd wait a bit, but I'm baaaaaaaack!

This past weekend (Mother's Day .. ironic??) I started taking my Birth Control and will continue taking it for 3 weeks. I talked with my nurse yesterday and set up my IVF calendar. I will start my injections and meds on June 1st, with the proposed retrieval around June 13th and the transfer around June 18th. At the end of this month, Kris & I will get trained on how to do the injections (not going to lie, but this part makes me SO nervous .. not sure if I want Kris stabbing me with needles!).

I hope that everything will go smoothly and as uneventfully as possible. I'm trying to stay positive and will keep you all updated as things progress. Thanks for all your support and continued encouragement as we deal with all the emotions surrounding this process!

2 comments:

The Dressler Family said...

Praying for you!!

Michelle said...

love you natalie and praying for you and kris as you begin this amazing new journey! YAY!!!